Do you ever feel embarrassed, or even ashamed, of your smile? Do you wish for a brighter, more beautiful smile? Look no further! Talk to Drs. Mick, Brad, Nicole, and Monique Dana about veneers in Spearfish, South Dakota. Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells that are bonded to the front of the teeth to improve the appearance of your smile.
Can dental veneers help my smile?
Dr. Michael Dana may recommend veneers to correct one or more of the following:
– Discolored teeth
– Worn down teeth
– Misshapen teeth
– Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
– Slightly misaligned or uneven teeth
– Gapped teeth
What are the benefits of veneers?
There are many benefits to veneers, including:
– Natural tooth appearance
– The gums tolerate porcelain well
– Veneers made from porcelain are stain resistant
– A shade of veneer can be selected that makes the teeth appear whiter
– Veneers offer a conservative way to improve the appearance of the teeth. Veneers don’t require as much shaping prior to placement as crowns do. They are a stronger, more aesthetic alternative.
How do I take care of teeth with veneers?
All you need to do to care for your veneers is practice proper dental hygiene. Brush your teeth at least twice a day, floss once daily, and visit our dental office at least every six months for your dental checkups. Porcelain veneers are stain resistant, but you may still want to avoid staining foods and beverages like coffee, tea, and red wine.
Talk to our dentists if you are considering dental veneers for your smile and they can help you determine if they are right for you! Please contact Dana Dental Arts at 605.642.7727 today to learn more about dental veneers and to schedule a consultation.